Coach Cora for Speaking and Writing Engagements
Sexy Soul Wellness is committed to providing personal life coaching, health coaching and spiritual direction. With experience hosting discussions, open forums, speaking at workshops and retreats, Coach Cora is excited to speak on targeted material that will benefit your personal, health and spiritual well-being.
Expand Your Joy, Not Your Waistline
- Do social engagements and holidays cause you to partake in mindless overeating?
- Do you dread holidays because you are not sure you can stay centered and mindful of your true hunger with all that food around?
- Are you nervous about going out to eat because you think it might derail your health and wellness efforts?
If so, then this workshop is for you! Let’s talk about strategies for expanding your joy, not your waistline in various scenarios.
Breaking the Diet Cycle
- More than 80% of Fourth Grade Girls have been on a fad diet (Social Issues Research Center).
- The body type portrayed in advertising as the ideal is possessed by less than 5% of females in the world (Social Issues Research Center).
- 95% of diets fail. (Barbara Cohen, PhD, “The Psychology of Ideal Body Image as an Oppressive Force in the Lives of Women”, 1984)
- The diet industry is so lucrative (at least 33 billion dollars a year, spent by the US alone).
Stop wasting your money and start trusting the wisdom of your body. Conquer the Diet Mentality and learn how to eat, exercise, and LIVE intuitively.
Re-Claim Your Inner Sexy
Society focuses on a woman’s outer appearance. We grow up hearing the message “Be sexy, but not too sexy”. However, our inner Sexy is our true power. Many of us disconnect from our Inner-Sexy during our lifetimes. I know I did! Find out how to re-connect to the divine within, your power source, the goddess inside, and begin to live with enhanced inner and outer Sexy!
Love Yourself Fit
The importance of self-love for finding your happy weight and living the life of your dreams is unparalleled. A participant will leave this class ready to embrace her body “as is,” and will learn to take better care of herself. The effect of this newfound self-care will soon be reflected by a positive and healthy weight and body change.
Coach Cora is a freelance writer that is available as a guest blogger or for publications.
Guest Blogger on Crazy Sexy Life:
As an ordained Wedding Celebrant through the Universal Life Church Monastery, Coach Cora Poage can add a personalized approach to wedding and civil ceremonies. For more information, please Contact Cora.